Momentum is the force of a moving body – so keep moving!
– Don’t allow yourself to settle back down to a ‘normal routine’.
– Continue to reach out, make plans and follow through.
– Go visit someone, do something – anything – just don’t be caught sitting still!
- Don’t allow yourself to plateau in life.
– There is always more. Keep reaching for something beyond.
– Remember, if it’s not fresh faith, it’s no longer faith.
– When we simply continue to operate at the old level we’ve stopped moving.
– Step beyond your comfort zone.
– Take the next leap of faith.
- Momentum is caught.
– Associate with people who are bigger than you – people who challenge your way of thinking.
We all need to increase our vision and widen our options.
– When you need a breakthrough, catch the slipstream of someone else’s momentum.
We can exceed our ability.
- Get out of the box.
– Break the mould.
– Be creative.
– Be different.
– Be yourself, and don’t apologize.
- Input determines output.
– Get your roots into fresh soil.
- Momentum is ATTITUDE.
– Attitude determines altitude.
– Maintain a faith attitude – at least see the possibilities.
– Have a mature attitude – take responsibility.
– Have an enthusiastic attitude.
- Momentum is ATMOSPHERE.
– Cultivate the soil of expectancy.
– Have achievable goals so you feel good when you succeed.
– Celebrate your victories.
- Momentum is ACTION.
– Know who you are and what you’re about.
– Focus on your strengths, not your weaknesses.
– Lay hold of your destiny and make a strong response.
– Don’t wait for the perfect opportunity. Get yourself in a position to score, and DO SOMETHING.
– Keep making decisions.
It’s Your Move!
Make a quality decision to keep moving and stick to it!
Now is the time
We are the people
This is the place